TIPI is a mission-driven, team-oriented, Indigenous business that supports our employees in their education and career-building goals. We are constantly looking for people who share our main goal…helping our plan members and their communities to realize the very best outcomes possible. We believe in serving our members and their communities ethically and compassionately. If you want to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
TIPI Insurance Partners/TIPI-IMI Insurance Partners
Client Service Representative, Group Insurance & Pension Benefits
Our company is seeking a Client Service Representative to work in our Saskatoon, SK office.
The successful candidate is an exceptional people person who can provide expert, personalized administrative service to our team and client service to our plan administrators and plan members.
Primary responsibilities include answering, assisting and directing phone calls; servicing and maintaining group plans; assisting plan administrators and plan members with regard to their company’s group insurance and group pension plan.
- Provide expert customer service internally and externally
- Present a positive and professional image of TIPI Insurance Partners to all Plan Members, Plan Administrators, Potential Clients and other interactions
- Assist Plan Members to investigate and resolve group insurance claim issues between plan member, service provider or benefit provider
- Assist brokers by preparing documents and other materials as needed
- Service all assigned Group Insurance Plans in an organized, efficient manner
- Service all assigned Group Pension Plans in an organized, efficient manner
- Arrange and/or provide training to Group Insurance and Group Pension Plan Administrators
- Maintain and utilize a digital recordkeeping system
- Maintain understanding of all Group Pension and Group Insurance Plans within our company
- Maintain knowledge relating to the products and services TIPI delivers, including industry trends and government legislation
- Prepare reports, documents and correspondence as required
- Knowledge of all online Group Insurance and Group Pension administration websites
- Provide assistance to executives as required
- Other office duties as assigned
- Successful completion of Grade 12
- Proven experience working within an Indigenous Organization is an asset
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Must have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong skills in organizing, planning, multi-tasking, decision making and time management
- Contribute to a team effort; ability to work in a team environment
- Previous employment in a Customer Service, Group Benefit Plan Administrator related field is an asset
-The successful candidate will be required to travel to Winnipeg for orientation & training
-Position reports to the Director of Client Service
Interested applicants are requested to submit a personal resume, cover letter and references
In Person: TIPI-IMI Insurance Partners, 110A – 2103 Airport Drive, Saskatoon SK
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – no later than: Monday, October 28, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
We thank all those who apply. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.