TIPI is a mission-driven, team-oriented, Indigenous business that supports our employees in their education and career-building goals. We are constantly looking for people who share our main goal…helping our plan members and their communities to realize the very best outcomes possible. We believe in serving our members and their communities ethically and compassionately. If you want to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Administrative Assistant – Salary Range: $35,000 – 40,000
TIPI Insurance Partners is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work out of our Winnipeg MB office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing an array of administrative duties in all aspects of the office function. The Administrative Assistant must maintain a high level of professionalism working with team members & clients and contribute to the overall productivity, efficiency and profitability of TIPI Insurance Partners.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Punctuality and Reliability are Paramount
- Post-Secondary Education with a Diploma/Certificate within an Administrative Assistant field
- Strong Computer Skills, Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High Organization and Multitasking Skills
- Strong Verbal, Written Grammar & Communication Skills
- Must have a friendly personality and the ability to empathize
- Ability to be highly productive on a daily basis
- Driven, Dedicated and Responsible
- Energetic, Self-Motivated and Results-Oriented
Summary of Responsibilities
- First on the Phone; Answer and Direct Phone Calls; Relay Phone Messages
- Greet and Host Walk-in Clients
- Administrative Support for all Team Members at each location, including our CEO and COO
- Communicate with Building Management and Maintenance Personnel as required
- Administer Concur Travel Program; Assist fellow team members with Travel Booking
- Maintain Digital Recordkeeping System – Paperless Office
- Arrange & Organize Board Meetings in all locations
- Basic Bookkeeping Functions
- Assist with Reports, Presentation Preparation, Marketing Material and Employee Kits
- Assist in the planning of our Annual Conferences / Seminars
- In / Out System – keeping track of all staff whereabouts
- Manage office equipment i.e. usage, agreements, leases, interface with providers, problem-solving
- Maintain & Renew Company Licenses and Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Maintain & Renew Account Executive Licenses and Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Mail In & Out Logging; Send and Receive Mail, Track Mail, Courier Coordination, etc.
- Responsible for facilitating Internal Communication Systems functionality (Phones, UC Suite, Zoom)
- Manage Shared Calendars on Microsoft Outlook
- Manage, Monitor and Ordering of Office Supply Inventory
- Manage Boardroom Bookings for all offices as required
- Responsible for Petty Cash including Purchases, Record Keeping and Reimbursement Reporting
- Marketing and Communications Support Function i.e. website design, business card orders, promo material
- Other Office Duties as Assigned
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday, December 04 2019 at 5:00
Please submit a cover letter and resume, including three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line as: Administrative Assistant Position
We thank all those who apply. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.