Employment Opportunity –
Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the Senior Member Service Representative (SMSR), the incumbent is responsible for operating and maintaining the Northern Manitoba Regional Office in the Thompson KTC Building. This position will appeal to those with solid organization and administrative qualities. Training for the role will be provided.
Skills and Duties
• must have experience working with MS Office and Excel
• will be required to liaise with TIPI personnel in order to resolve issues with members
• must have sound interpersonal and oral communication and service skills
• will be required to maintain an up-to-date filing system
• will be required to speak regularly with SMSR to review procedures
• will be required to assist in organizing new member applications
• will be trained for the position and be offered the opportunity to become licensed
• Post Secondary Education with a diploma/certificate in business administration and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
• High organization and multi-tasking skills
• Energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented
Interested applicants are requested to submit a personal résumé and cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 204 949 3503 Attention: Human Resources by May 1, 2017.
We thank all those who apply. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.