TIPI is a mission-driven, team-oriented, Indigenous business that supports our employees in their education and career-building goals. We are constantly looking for people who share our main goal…helping our plan members and their communities to realize the very best outcomes possible. We believe in serving our members and their communities ethically and compassionately. If you want to be a part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
TIPI Insurance Partners is a leading insurance brokerage headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, which specializes in serving Indigenous people, businesses and communities across Western Canada. TIPI was formed in 2011 through a merger of three established brokers and in 2017 acquired a majority interest in IMI Brokerage.
We require a reliable and detail-oriented accounting clerk. The successful candidate will have the ability to complete routine accounting tasks and work well within a team.
There may be opportunity for future advancement within TIPI for a strong performer.
- Completion of accounting reconciliations
- Support the preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Provide accurate processing for all transactions cycles
- Identify potential problems and errors
- Ensure organized and accurate filing of records and documents
- Support other accounting and management personnel
- Special projects as assigned from time to time
- Post-secondary education m accounting or business and/or relevant experience
- Good overall computer skills. Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to use different computerized accounting software packages
- Strong attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and develop
Compensation will be based on your ability, education and experience. We would like to thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please include a cover letter, resume and references.
Apply by Email: email@example.com
Closing date: February 21, 2018