Property & Casualty
With over 20 years of extensive experience in Indigenous Insurance, we are the absolute leader when it comes to Indigenous Insurance in Canada. TIPI Insurance Partners, partners with only the highest-rated and most notable Insurance Companies. Our Insurance and Risk Management Programs are designed to protect our clients from the unique challenges that they encounter.
We are focused on creating true partnerships with our clients, that promotes long term relationships, and helps drive economic growth. Our experienced, National claims adjusting firm, works with our team to ensure our clients are dealt with fairly and in a timely manner, all backed by our in-house claims advocacy team.
We have worked hard to become the most respected and reputable Indigenous Insurance broker in Canada.
Property & Liability Insurance Features:
- Property Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage for Chief & Council, Fire Fighters, Police
- Legal Defense Insurance – Police Officers, Coaches, Employees and/or Community-Wide
- Equipment Breakdown incl. Boiler & Machinery
- Umbrella Liability
- Auto Liability
- Tenants Insurance
Friendship & Wellness Centre Insurance Program
- Friendship & Wellness Centres play a vibrant and important role in our communities; touching the lives of countless people. Conventional insurers don’t understand the unique risks that, if not appropriately addressed, could cause serious damage to your organization’s reputation and ability to perform its mission.
- We take into account activities centered around children, health & wellness, youth services, fitness, nutrition, counseling, traditional spiritual healing ceremonies and alternative healing methods.
Construction & Bonding Program
- One-Stop Shop offering a full suite of construction insurance & bonding capacity under one ‘roof’
- Infrastructure such as tunnels & bridges, roads & ports
- Buildings – from apartments to stadiums and everything in between
- Pipelines, water treatment, supply projects
- Hydro power stations with associated civil works
Single Policy Simplicity. Insurance for the following interests:
- Marine delay in start up
- Advance loss of profits
- Operational (all risks)
- Mechanical & electrical breakdown
- Business interruption
- Third-party liability
- Employers liability
- US casualty
- Esoteric risk
Key factors to look for when purchasing D&O insurance:
- Defence Costs outside the Limit of Liability
- Insuring Agreement for all coverages including Employment Practices coverage
- Entity vs. Insured Exclusion carve-outs for defence costs, whistleblowers, past Ds & Os who have not served for 3 years, trustee in bankruptcy
- Expanded definition of Insured Persons includes directors, officers, all employees, trustees, volunteers, staff members, executive board members and committee members
- No failure to maintain adequate insurance exclusion
- Expanded definition of Loss includes: Pre-post-judgment interest, punitive damages or exemplary damages or multiplied portion
- Expanded Definition of Claim including monetary damages and non-monetary relief, civil proceeding, arbitration proceeding and investigative proceeding
- Policy written in “Pay on behalf” not on “reimbursement” and personal conduct exclusions do not apply to defence
Call TIPI for more information at 1 855 266 TIPI (8474) or use the Contact form to get in touch, and to join our mailing list… we promise you won’t regret it.